Table of Contents
- Introduction to the Screencast‑O‑Matic Recorder API
- Sample Website with Basic API Incorporated
- Getting Your Software Distribution from Screencast‑O‑Matic
- Obtaining Partner Information
The Screencast‑O‑Matic Screen Recorder and Video Editor API allows you to integrate the features of the recorder software seamlessly into your website. Integrating the Screencast‑O‑Matic Screen Recorder API requires the following:
- Getting your software distribution.
- Obtaining partner information.
- Adding API information to your site (Screen Recorder Launcher API Functions).
- Providing a storage location for published screen recordings. For an example that opens a URL containing a PHP script that posts to Amazon AWS, see Setting the Basic Upload URL (S3 Amazon Example).
The raw video file of your capture is first stored on local disk before publishing to an mp4 file.
For details on how to implement your solution, see Screen Recorder Launcher API Functions.
To start your implementation, see the next article Screen Recorder Launcher API Functions.