If you have a Deluxe or Premier Plan and Windows Vista or later then you can record the audio that is generated by the computer by clicking the "Compuer Audio" option on the recorder controls:
Articles in this section
- How do I start the recorder?
- Is there a 15 minute recording limit for Deluxe and Premier Plans?
- How can I record the audio from my computer (Windows) ?
- How can I record the audio from my computer (Mac) ?
- How can I record on my 2nd monitor?
- Keyboard Shortcuts v2.0
- How can I position the control bar so it shows at the top instead of the bottom?
- How to see more upload options (v2.0)
- Creating a channel on YouTube for your google account
- How do I edit a recording I've uploaded?