1. Go to Azure Portal > Azure Active Directory
2. Go to Enterprise applications > All applications > click New application
3. Select Non-gallery application button and enter the name an click ‘Add’
4. Before setting up SSO, determine if users will be assigned to the app or if all users will have access.
* If users will be assigned, assign them under Users and groups
* If all users will have access, set “User assignment required” to No under the Properties screen
5. On the app config screen, select Single Sign-on and switch the dropdown to SAML-based Sign-on
6. On Screencast-O-Matic, Download the metadata file from the Pro Recorder > Access Screen > Setup dialog under "SAML User Restriction" in Screencast-O-Matic and upload using the “upload a metadata file” link.
7. Under User Attributes, change the User Identifier to “user.mail”
8. Click the “Save” icon at the top to save the configuration.
9. Under SAML Signing Certificate, click the “Metadata XML” link to download the metadata for this setup.
10. Back on Screencast-O-Matic, Upload this XML file under “Upload IDP Metadata XML File” on the Setup Access Page.
11. Click the “Test Login” link to make sure the login works. If it says the user is not registered in the application, make sure the user accounts are setup correctly (see step 4)