The Screencast-O-Matic screen recorder has most likely become minimized (or maybe it's behind another app window). Try switching back over to the recorder by pressing the Alt-Tab Hotkey in Windows, or the Command-Tab Hotkey if you're on a Mac.
Articles in this section
- How to view billing statements or print a subscription payment receipt
- The SOM Recorder application is displaying small on a High Resolution Monitor
- Mac OS Computer: Typing or Pressing keys on the keyboard will Start or Pause the Recording.
- Chromebook Device Troubleshooting Tutorial
- I keep seeing an "Already Open!" message (in my web browser), or a "Recorder is already open!" message (in the app)
- Why do I have black letter-boxing on the left and right sides of a saved .mp4 video file?
- Why can I only record for 5 minutes on the Screencast-O-Matic screen recorder?
- I'm directly uploading my recording to YouTube, but can't include my Captions in the upload
- How to find a Recording while using the Free Recorder Subscription
- How to install the Screencast-O-Matic Recorder and Video Editor on a new computer