Adding SAML Login using Premium Azure
1. Login to Screencast-O-Matic as Team Admin and click your user icon, then Settings.
2. On left sidebar, click Authentication.
3. Under "SAML User Access" move the slider to On which forces your users to login via SAML.
Once enabled, you will find the additional settings one will need to setup communication between Screencast-O-Matic and the Azure ADFS identity provider.
4. Download the metadata XML from the settings area.
5. Go to Azure Portal > Azure Active Directory
6. Go to Enterprise applications > All applications > click New application
7. Select Non-gallery application button and enter the name an click ‘Add’
8. Before setting up SSO, determine if users will be assigned to the app or if all users will have access.
* If users will be assigned, assign them under Users and groups
* If all users will have access, set “User assignment required” to No under the Properties screen
9. On the app config screen, select Single Sign-on and switch the dropdown to SAML-based Sign-on
10. Upload the Screencast-O-Matic XML metadata file you downloaded in step #4.
11. Under User Attributes, change the User Identifier to “user.mail”
12. Click the “Save” icon at the top to save the configuration.
13. Under SAML Signing Certificate, click the “Metadata XML” link to download the metadata for this setup.
14. Go back to you Authentication Settings on Screencast-O-Matic.com. Under SAML User Access, click the Choose File button under Upload IDP Metadata File section.
Once uploaded, the file will be validated and you should see a message "Metadata matches". You can click Test Login and you should see the normal login prompt for your organization.
15. Click the Save button to commit the IDP Metadata and you are done.
16. Click the “Test Login” link to make sure the login works. If it says the user is not registered in the application, make sure the user accounts are setup correctly (see step 4)