As a Team Owner or Account Admin, you can customize the information that is displayed on your Team's Help page. This page is displayed for your users when they log into their account, click their user icon (), and select Help from the menu.
To customize your organization's Help page, complete the steps below.
1. Log into your Screencast-O-Matic account as a Team Owner or Account Admin.
2. Click your user badge in the upper right corner and select Settings from the menu.
3. From the menu on the left side of the page, under Account, click Company Profile.
4. Under Company Information, enter your Organization Name, Country, Post Code, and VAT Number, if applicable.
The Organization Name you enter here is displayed under Contact on your organization's Help page.
5. Under Company Configuration, for Message to Users, you can enter a message that will be displayed under the name of your organization on the Help page. You can also enter the Contact Name for Team Users and the Contact Email for Team Users.
This is the contact information your team members will use when they have a problem accessing the Team Plan or using the tools associated with it.
6. When you are finished, click Update Profile.
How to send us an error report to get help
Send us an error report to get help with the Video Editor If you have a problem using the Screencast-O-Matic Video Editor, you can submit an error report to us by following these steps: 1. Open the Screencast-O-Matic app from your Start menu or by ...
ScreenPal: How to contact support with an issue
If you experience an issue using ScreenPal and need to contact support, you can visit the extension menu from your Google Chrome browser and click Need Help? Contact Support. You will then be presented with a Get Help dialog where you can enter your ...
Set up Screencast-O-Matic with ADFS SSO (SAML) for your organization
Set up Screencast-O-Matic with ADFS SSO (SAML) for your organization Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) can provide your users with single sign-on (SSO) access via Security Assertion Markup Language 2.0 Standard (SAML) to your ...
Customize the video player
With a Solo Premier, Solo Max, or Team Plan, you can customize the video player to match your personality, brand, or campaign. To do this, follow the steps below. 1. Log into your Screencast-O-Matic account. 2. Click My Content in the upper right ...
Recorder won't launch from my web browser, Help!
If you're having troubles launching the recorder from within your web browser then you should try downloading our stand-alone app install so you can run the recorder like any other app installed on your Windows or Mac PC: ...