How do I transfer ownership of my Team account?
Changing account ownership
If you are the owner of a team, you can transfer the ownership of your Team to another user.
- Log in as the owner of the Team plan.
- Then, go to Company Profile under Settings.
- Under "Account Owner (Super Admin)" Click on "Transfer Account Ownership"
- You will be prompted to enter an email address for the new Account Owner.
- The email address must be associated with a User in your Screencast-O-Matic Team.
- You will need to confirm that you are transferring the ownership of your Team Plan to the new owner.
- After successfully transferring a Team Plan to a new Account Owner, you will no longer be granted the Account Owner permissions.
There can only be one Account Owner for a Team plan.
What can an Account Owner do?
An account owner can manage all content, analytics, users, and settings for the team.
- Add Billing contacts.
- See billing, usage, and plan information.
- Cancel or upgrade the account.
Premier Hosting & Home Page Setup for Solo & Team Premier Subscribers
Premier Hosting Settings Premier Hosting allows Subscribers to personalize their viewer's experience. Channels and Homepages can be fully customized with your branding. Branding options are able to include company name, company logos, video player ...
Team Admin: How to Add Users to Your Team Plan
Definitions: Team Creator: a team member who has license access to the capture and editing tools and associated Team Plan features. Team User: a team member who has an account on Screencast-O-Matic to enable account specific features (hosting, ...
Team Admin: Enabling the Commenting Feature for your Team
Enabling Commenting for Team Accounts For Team Accounts, you can activate commenting as a feature for team members. Once enabled, Team Members can allow viewers to comment on their videos. 1, As an admin, click on your user icon located on the top ...
Team Admin: Feature Access Settings
Definitions: Team Creator: a team member who has license access to the capture and editing tools and associated Team Plan features. Team User: a team member who has an account on Screencast-O-Matic to enable account-specific features (hosting, ...
How do I join my Team Plan?
If your organization purchased a Team Deluxe Plan then you will get access to the tools from the unique access URL that your Team Deluxe Administrator has setup. This may also include a required password. Please contact your organization's Team Admin ...