How do I transfer ownership of my Team Premier account?
Changing account ownership
If you are the owner of a team, you can transfer the ownership of your Team to another user.
- Log in as the owner of the Team plan.
- Then, go to Company Profile under Settings.
- Under "Account Owner (Super Admin)" Click on "Transfer Account Ownership"
- You will be prompted to enter an email address for the new Account Owner.
- The email address must be associated with a User in your Screencast-O-Matic Team.
- You will need to confirm that you are transferring the ownership of your Team Plan to the new owner.
- After successfully transferring a Team Plan to a new Account Owner, you will no longer be granted the Account Owner permissions.
There can only be one Account Owner for a Team plan.
What can an Account Owner do?
An account owner can manage all content, analytics, users, and settings for the team.
- Add Billing contacts.
- See billing, usage, and plan information.
- Cancel or upgrade the account.
Admin Team Premier: How to add users to your Team Premier Plan
Users need to join your Team Premier Plan to get access to Premier features and collaborate across your team. When a user joins your Team Premier Plan, they get their own private hosting space to manage their content but can also share that content ...
Admins: Enable Screencast-O-Matic Backup and Restore for your Team Premier Account
Screencast-O-Matic supports online or "cloud" backups for your team members' recordings. Setup Backup and Restore for your Team Premier Account 1. Login at Screencast-O-Matic.com, click your user icon and then click Settings. 2. On the left ...
How do I add or remove an Admin on my Team Premier Plan?
Adding Account Admins To add an Admin to your Team Premier Plan: Log in as an Account Owner or Admin. Visit the Company Profile in Settings. Under "Account Admins" add the email address of the person you want to grant Admin access to. If the user ...
What happens to my uploads if I cancel my Premier Hosting?
What happens to my uploads if I cancel my Premier Hosting? Your account will revert to Free hosting. All your links should continue to function. Your account will be subject to the bandwidth limits for free hosting and you will lose Premier features ...
How do I join my Team Plan?
If your organization purchased a Team Deluxe Plan then you will get access to the tools from the unique access URL that your Team Deluxe Administrator has setup. This may also include a required password. Please contact your organization's Team Admin ...