If you want to adjust your webcam video, you can easily resize and crop your webcam in the video editor.
Here are steps to follow to adjust your webcam:
1) When editing a video, click on the webcam preview.
2) You will notice the webcam menu open and editing timeline highlighted in blue.
3) You can drag the corners of your webcam to resize the webcam overlay. You can also click and drag the webcam overlay to your desired location on your video.
4) Click okay when you are done.
To resize or crop your webcam, here are the steps to follow:
1) Click on the webcam preview so that the menu is open and the editing timeline is highlighted in blue.
2) Adjust your webcam overlay to your desired size or location.
3) On the menu, click on 'Resize' or 'Crop.' You can also resize or crop by dragging the corners or sides on the picture in the menu.
4) Click OK when done.