As a user with a Deluxe, Premier, Max, or Team account, you can import an existing image from your computer using the Project Manager and edit it using our image editor.
To import and edit an image, follow the steps below.
1. From the Project Manager, click Images in the toolbar.
This label will have a number next to it, indicating how many images you currently have in the Project Manager.
2. From the Image Projects page, click Import in the top right corner.
3. Use the file explorer dialog to navigate to and select the image you want to import, and then click Open.
This opens the image on the Image Projects page.
4. Click the image to edit it.
5. Use the tools on the right side of the page to crop and resize your image, add shapes, highlights, and blurs, overlay text, and so forth.
6. You can also use the buttons below the editing tools to copy your image to your clipboard (
), export the edited image to a file on your computer (
), and upload the image and share a link to it (
7. When you are finished editing your image, click Done.
The image is saved to your Image Projects.
Import your Chromebook recordings to a Mac or PC for editing
Our Chromebook application allows you to make recordings of your Chromebook screen. You can then import these recordings onto a PC or Mac for editing. How to Import your Recordings to a Mac or PC Step 1: Upload Chromebook recordings to our app ...
Import and edit an mp4 or other video
Can I import and edit an mp4 or other video? Yes, with Deluxe or Premier Plans you can import a video file to use in the editor. The videos you import must be in one of the following formats: .mp4, .mov, .webm or .somrec. To import a video, open ...
Add custom branding to an image
You can add logos and icons to images from the Image Details tab of your Hosting account. Just follow the steps below. 1. Log into your account. 2. Click My content at the top of the page. 3. Click Images from the menu on the left side of the content ...
Add an image to your recordings
With our video editing overlay tools, you can easily enhance your video with pictures and images. If you want to spruce up your videos by adding images, simply follow the instructions below or watch our short video tutorial about Overlay Images. ...
Edit an uploaded recording
How do I edit a recording I’ve uploaded? If you’ve uploaded a recording to your Screencast-O-Matic account and you need to edit it, you have two options. Edit the original recording. Edit from the uploaded video. Note: If you originally created the ...